|Ext Width||7 ft 7 in||Ext Height||10 ft 6 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 9 in||Hitch Weight||2000 lbs|
|Gross Weight||10360 lbs||Dry Weight||8100 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2260 lbs||Fresh Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||27 gals||Black Water Capacity||28 gals|
|Fuel Type||Gasoline||Engine||V6 3.7L|
|Chassis||Ford Transit T350||Horsepower||275 hp|
|Fuel Capacity||25 gals||Wheelbase||156 in|
|Available Beds||Double||Torque||260 ft-lb|
|Cooktop Burners||2||Axle Weight Front||4130 lbs|
|Axle Weight Rear||7275 lbs||LP Tank Capacity||68 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal||Basement Storage||130 cu. ft.|
|TV Info||Cab TV||Gross Combined Weight||12125 lbs|
Coachmen Cross Trek Class C gas motorhome 20XG highlights:
- Double-Size Bed
- Extra-Large Pass-Through
- Portable Speaker
- Booth Dinette
- Smart TV
You won't be disappointed when you choose to take this Cross Trek Class C gas motorhome with you on your next adventure! From the booth dinette in the front to the double-size bed in the back, this unit gives you space to sleep three people each night, and the full kitchen gives you the tools needed to feed those people. You will also appreciate having lots of interior storage space for all of your belongings with the overhead cabinets throughout, the medicine cabinet in the bathroom, and the pantry in the kitchen.
Check out the latest and greatest innovation in Class C gas motorhomes: the Coachmen Cross Trek! This eco-friendly coach gives you endless adventure opportunities with its compact size and unique capabilities, and the 330Ah AGM battery with a state-of-the-art 3,000 watt Xantrex inverter is the perfect complement to the Cross Trek's go-anywhere size. Conquer any expedition with the extra gear and equipment that you will be able to bring along with you in the unrivaled exterior storage space, and upgrade all of your nature hikes or beach days with the portable Bluetooth speaker that has multiple charging stations. You will also be able to enjoy plenty of entertainment wherever you go with the interior/exterior Smart TV, and the spacious bath facilities will have everyone excited that they've chosen to camp with you.
Standard Features (2020)
- Livable and Storage Friendly Floorplans
- Large Shower Facilities compared to Class B Vans
- Extra Large Kitchen Counters and 12Volt Refrigerators
- Large Sliding Tinted Windows
- Portable Blue Tooth Speaker w/Multiple Charging Stations
- WiFi Ranger for Better Internet Connection
- Interior/Exterior Smart TV
- Largest Battery Capacity in Class gives you more time off the grid.
- 3000 Watt Inverter gives extra power when needed.
- State-of-the-Art Electrical System designed to operate every coach function from battery power, including A/C. Convenient for operating systems while traveling without the use of a generator
- Azdel Composite Vacuum Bonded Sidewalls with low entry door for safety
- CrossFlex Roof Membrane giving more puncture resistance
- Fuel Friendly Ford Transit Chassis (20XG, 21XG)
- Convenient Go-Anywhere Size Floorplans
- Extra Large Exterior Storage for oversized cargo
- Solar Equipped (Optional)
- Armless Awning w/LED Lights and Sensor (Optional)
- Exterior Entertainment Ready
- Exterior Camp Kitchen Accessory Rail
- LP Quick Disconnect & Fresh Water Port
- Best in Class Capacities (Fresh Water, LP Tank, CCC)
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!
574-773-2670 or Contact Us